Penetration Tester, Gdynia
Would you like to be actively involved in Security Testing of IT landscape of the bank? We are now looking for an Expert IT Security to perform Penetration Testing and other Security Testing activities on regular basis.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Security Testing team. We add value by de-risking the bank and early detecting
security issues in the IT infrastructure and applications. As the Expert IT Security, you’ll play a
valuable role in Security Testing process and threat hunting activities in order to enlist and prioritize
all security issues which can disturb services or weaken the bank reputation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Penetration Tests of IT solutions used in bank
- Writing and/or reviewing Security Test Reports
- Performing Vulnerability assessment
- Being actively involved in expansion of capabilities of Security Testing Unit
- Knowledge sharing for other members of Security department
- Trainings for regular users
You’ll join the most important team in IT Security area. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are an Expert in cyber security
- Are out-of-the-box thinker
- Are eager to constantly learn new things and share this knowledge with others
- Have good communication skills which give you the ability to explain complicated things in simple language
Your experience and background:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Penetration Tester
- Required experience in cyber security area in banking or at least FinTech industry
- Vast knowledge regarding Security Testing methodologies like OSSTMM, OWASP, PTES, etc.
- Good knowledge of IT Security regulations like PCI-DSS, GDPR, PSD2, etc.
- Development skills at least at level of understanding the code written in one of the common programming languages (Java, C, Python, etc.)
- IT Security Certifications will be the additional asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29 May 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.