Capital & Risk Analyst in Group Finance, Łódź
Would you like to work in a diverse team spanning multiple countries working in processes with a good pulse? We are looking for a Capital & Risk Analyst within Group Finance. As the Capital & Risk Analyst in the Regulatory Reporting team you will be responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as continuous improvement projects. You will also be part of the development of new solutions for upcoming regulations and reporting updates.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will join talented Regulatory Reporting team where we are responsible for the capital, as well as financial and tax reporting to our management team, the public and financial supervisors. We add value by ensuring that Nordea is a compliant and trusted bank through providing accurate and timely reports. As the Capital & Risk Analyst you will play a valuable role in reporting to NCA’s (National Competent Authority), Board of Directors and other stakeholders. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry, as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
What you will be doing
- Providing value-adding analysis and deliveries to internal and external stakeholders to support business decision making
- Performing data queries with purpose of controlling and understanding data when so is required
- Ensuring adequate risk controls within your process and continue development of these controls
- Regulatory reporting to NCA’s, Board of Directors and other stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Leading and participating in different types of development projects to enable reporting solutions even better
What we are expecting:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, have a “questioning” mind-set, propose new ways of working and strive for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discern what is important, develop appropriate action plans and demonstrate ownership
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persist in the face of adversity, and take both initiative and accountability for improving your own performance
- Judgement: Display good judgement, think ahead, anticipate questions and prioritize work tasks appropriately
The role is based in Lodz, Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree/ bachelor’s in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Excel Skills and motivation to learn VBA, SAS and SQL
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as with other teams across the bank
- Prior experience within Financial reporting (FINREP) would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 10 June 2020
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.