Senior Application Manager / GFCP Senior Expert, Poland or Tallin
We are looking for a Senior Application Manager (Senior GFCP Expert) who will secure Financial Crime Prevention solutions and compliance within applications and/or processes, in order to cater for business objectives and needs.
In this role you will utilize subject matter expertise and perform complex assignments; you will drive and implement continuous improvements and contribute to development initiatives.
The role requires close collaboration with Risk Department, Business Release Management, Development and Operations (Test Managers, Agile/SCRUM Masters), IT Application Provider and Project Managers across Group Financial Crime Prevention area and Nordea in general.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you will play a role in building the best bank that serves our customers' changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintech's. You will contribute with your skills and engagement in managing application ownership capabilities in Nordea's continued fight against financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You will join Group Financial Crime Prevention, Application Management where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
You will play a key role in our agile, cross-functional team of talented and very skilled people, working closely with Business, IT and Risk and Compliance.
What you’ll be doing, accountabilities:
- Deliver on strategic business objectives
- Strategic Application Management - Develop application management processes aligned with Nordea strategies, principles and guidance
- Lead projects/initiatives that impact the AML applications owned
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency by independently driving continuous improvement of solutions and processes to meet internal and external compliance guidance and procedures
- Initiate and drive co-operation along the value chain and with external partners to ensure that solutions and processes can be developed and operated in the most efficient way
- Communicate and act on tasks in an adaptable manner to meet all needs and requirements
- Build and maintain strategic vendor and stakeholder relations
- Proactively share information and knowledge with colleagues and stakeholders and learn from internal and external best practices to improve efficiency and quality
GFCP Application Management is based in Gdansk, Stockholm and Copenhagen. The GFCP Senior Expert will be based in Gdańsk, Warsaw or Tallin. We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of GFCP Application Management strategies within our area and cross borders.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Master's degree in information technology/Computer Science/Economics or related field
- 4-6 years of previous application management and/or project management experience in multi-culture work environment
- Solid understanding of application management principles
- Proven ability of stakeholder management, coordination of cross-functional team’s work toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills (professional level)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to change and initiate an action (professional level)
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges (superior level)
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English and experience in preparing reports and other documentation
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Attained Agile certification and/or have worked in an Agile environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 31 May 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.