Senior Java Developer, Gdynia or Warsaw
#IT #Developer #Java #Banking #Credit Risk #KYC
Would you like to gain a deep understanding of banking domain? Working in agile environment, you’ll contribute to design of the new system, implement your ideas and see them in action.
We are now looking for a Senior Java Developer to help us develop resilient and scalable credit risk and KYC products supporting corporate customers using core java, microservices approach and streaming systems.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Credit Risk or KYC Team, where you will get a chance to build various credit assessment and KYC services for credit products and AML that allows Nordea to minimize credit risk and help to better know our customers. We value software craftsmanship and collaboration. We strive to create open and supportive working environment, enabling our developers to grow. Our agile teams are responsible for different business capabilities - risk calculation, aggregation, reporting and scenario execution. We work directly with product owners and domain experts, actively looking for business value.
What you will be doing:
- Using Java to develop real-time risk analytics application
- Working on completely new solutions (70%), upgrading current ones (20%) and working on uplifting your skills (10%)
- Participating in code reviews and design decisions with the rest of the team
- Preparing easy to read documentation for your state of art code
- Working with other teams using SAFe patterns
You’ll join a competent and committed team that has passion to turn IT knowledge into business capabilities.
The role is based in Poland (Gdynia or Warsaw).
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Outgoing individual as you will engage with many different stakeholders
- Contributes to a good team spirit
- Experienced and passionate developer always seeking the best solutions
Your experience and background:
- You have an in-depth understanding and experience of the Java language
- Hands-on PL/SQL and Oracle DB experience
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Preferably a few years of working experience in Banking Industry
- Fluent English, used on a daily basis
The following points are also valuable to us (not mandatory, but really nice to have):
- Experience with Clean Code and Domain Driven Design
- Working with and designing RESTful APIs (Swagger)
- Developing applications using Spring Framework (MVC, Boot etc.)
- Proficient in Hibernate, Kafka,
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.