Senior Analyst, Collateral Manager, Warsaw
We are looking for a Collateral Manager to Global Collateral Control - a candidate who is structured, self-driven and analytic. This is an opportunity for you, being a part of a successful team, to grow while working with a wide variety of challenging tasks and at the same time, create a big network across many different areas in Nordea.
It is an exciting time to join our Financial Reporting and Control unit as we have just started to build our department structures in Warsaw and offer lots of new opportunities to people willing to continue their professional growth within the risk control area.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Global Collateral Control, where we are responsible for running daily collateral operations in a client-friendly, complainant, risk-aware and efficient way. This means constantly improving our ways of working to meet new requirements from Regulators, Risk, Trading and Clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving daily contact with our counterparties negotiating, agreeing and booking collateral in various forms - based on the exposure coming from the underlying trading portfolio
- Investigating and resolving various discrepancies between Nordea and Counterparty on collateral related topics
- As you develop in the job, ad hoc tasks will be a larger part of the job. In the same way you are expected to actively contribute to improve our processes and as your experience grows, you will get the opportunity to participate in cross entity projects
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a sociable yet highly professional team with a unique team spirit.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Like new assignments, but you also thrive working within known areas, using your expertise for the benefit of the team and our customers
- Have efficient work standards and ability to deliver high-quality work even under time pressure
- Create sustainable results through good stakeholder collaborations
Your profile and background:
- Master's degree with special attention to economic or financial subjects - alternatively a banking background with several years of relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in banking/finance business
- Knowledge of the products that we support (repos, derivatives and securities lending) or the credit and/or valuations processes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 3 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.