Team Leader / Team Coordinator in Banking Operations PL Norway
Would you like to join inspiring, open and experienced management team?
We are now looking for a Team Leader / Team Coordinator in Banking Operations PL Norway to lead group of great people and help them to support our Customers.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Banking Operations Poland. We add value by supporting our Customers by pay-outs, household and loans system support within mortgage area, that helps their dreams about their own apartments come. As Team Leader / Team Coordinator in Banking Operations PL Norway you will play a valuable role in creating strong and experienced team in dynamic environment.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the group of about 20 people within interesting banking area
- Supporting change and driving Team's growth and transformation
- Handling transitions of the new processes to the team
- Motivating, developing and empowering people
- Working with budget, planning costs and expenses, enabling efficiency and lean
- Contributing to Unit's success as member of BOP Norway management team
You will join an engagement group that works together for Nordea's Customers satisfaction and success.
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are passionate about the people, looking forward for their growth and support them in this
- always consider Customers perspective and take proper decisions
- are change oriented and feels comfortable in dynamic environment
- are feedback ambassador, that openly talks about successes and challenges
- are independent and ready to take decisions
- are proactive and result oriented
Your experience and background:
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Communication and leadership competences
- Change management skills
- Strong Team player approach
- Proven track of experience would be an asset
- Financial, Economical, banking experience would be an asset
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.