DataStage Developer, Gdynia
Would you like to learn, build experience and celebrate your achievements by adding value to our customers?
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Integration and Middleware. We add value by being the responsible "capability provider" for the required expertise in the data integration, transformation and reconsolidation for many solutions in the bank based on different technologies like IBM (InfoSphere Information Server), Infogix (ACR, Assure, Insight and Data3. As DataStage Developer, Gdynia you will play a valuable role in our most valuable program to reinventing banking as One Nordea, Core Banking Programme (CBP).
What you will be doing:
- Support applications in an Agile development way by coordinating, planning and mainly driving the required technical change implementation in the Core Banking Programme
- You will join a team of experts with great experience and skills in the data integration and reconciliation area where we learn from each other and grow together as team and individual.
The role is based in (Gdynia, Poland).
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are a team player who enjoys collaboration in a multicultural environment.
- have a genuine interest to learn and develop within the area.
- are appreciated for your positive approach where you treat challenges with an open mind.
Your experience and background:
- Documented experience working directly with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or similar ETL/Data Integration tool.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting.
- Understanding of programming languages and analytical tools such as SQL.
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum or SAFe.
- Proficiency in English is a must have skill.
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 4 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.