Would you like to inject our organisation with the best talent by being proactive in terms of talent sourcing? We are now looking for a Recruiter to strengthen our Talent Acquisition team in their pipelining, hiring, and recruitment marketing efforts.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Talent Acquisition team. We add value by using our deep domain knowledge and market expertise to partner with the business in their quest to secure future proof talent for Nordea. As a Recruiter, you’ll play an invaluable role in contributing to dynamic growth of Nordea’s Branch in Łódź
What you’ll be doing:
Driving end to end recruitments for all types of positions in local organization including:
- Identification of candidate profile in close cooperation with hiring managers
- Selection of recruitment channels to ensure building relevant pipeline of candidates
- Preparation of job ads and other branding materials which attract candidates
- Selecting applications and conducting phone interviews in Polish and English
- Hosting/co-hosting interviews with candidates for wide range of positions with locally based and international candidates
- Negotiating offer conditions with selected candidates
- Driving Employer Branding activities in order to build and strengthen brand awareness on the market both in professional and graduates’ environment
- Ongoing monitoring of local labour market and initiating action aiming at attracting best candidates
- Providing regular reports and statistics
You’ll join a young, friendly and supportive team of Recruiters. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective relations and communicate confidently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to cope with ambiguity in an environment that is dynamic and moves fast
- Good levels of energy, drive and enthusiasm for the job
- Sense of humour that works as a life saver for you and those around when things get tough!
Your experience and background:
- 1 year of experience in recruitment for various roles and positions
- Proven track record in conducting recruitment using different selection methods
- We expect that you are an outgoing, collaborative and assertive person with a peppering of service-minded and can do attitude
- You have a very good command of English
- You have working knowledge of Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office programs
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.