Business Data Analyst, Łódź
Would you like to work in a team with dedicated colleagues who have many years of experience with data analysis and Business Intelligence.
We are now looking for an experienced Information Analyst to create valuable insight by translating business requirements into data criteria’s and calculations.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Analysis and Support team. We add value by helping internal stakeholders with data analysis and data deliveries for them to grow the business and provide the best possible service to Nordea's customers. As Information Analyst you will play a valuable role in making Nordeas billions of data records accessible and understandable for business controllers, management support and other colleagues in Nordea.
The unit is headed by Søren Schiellerup Christensen.
What you will be doing:
- Be the analytical execution power and deliver relevant data to experts and managers in Nordea
- Work closely with business controllers and management partners to understand what is important and high on their agenda
- You will work with database query tools like SAS and Teradata for data handling and business intelligence tools like QlikView for reporting and analysis
- You will gain expert knowledge about Nordea's data landscape, especially the financial data sources used for reporting and performance management
You will join a team who does not take prisoners in cumbersome bureaucratic processes, but rather work on having a close personal relationship with our stakeholders to help them on the spot when it’s needed.
The role is based in Lodz, Poland
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Have several years of experience with database tools like SAS, Teradata, SQL or other similar
- Be outgoing and not afraid to challenge peers, managers and stakeholders
- Is self-driven to be able to handle own stakeholders and prioritise tasks
- Finds it interesting and exciting to dig into details and try to find the needle in the haystack
- Fluent in English (professional level)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 3 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.