Team Leader in Derivatives, Łódź
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage derivatives team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Derivatives team. We provide expert back office support services for Nordea's structured products, complex & cleared OTC derivatives, exchange traded derivatives settlement process for both Equities and Fixed Income products. As Team Leader, you’ll play a valuable role in managing the business as well as engaging and developing your people to deliver great results to our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing complex processes to ensure great customer satisfaction
- Strengthening business efficiency by proper resource and cost allocation
- Contributing to the continuous development of Trade and Custody Operations by being part of the Derivatives Leadership Team
- Engaging and motivating your people
- Deliver on assigned budget
- Mitigating risk within your area
- Developing the team in the right direction supporting Nordea Strategies and the key priorities
You’ll join the team which takes care of complex, end-to-end process. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Have good organisational capabilities and ability to prioritize and make sound and quick decisions when needed
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Show a strong drive and ability to drive improvement and change initiatives
Your experience and background:
- Proven track of experience (at least 2 years) and successes in leadership position
- Experience from derivatives world will be an asset
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Leadership and communication skills combined with mature mindset
- Preferably finance/economic degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.