OX Driver in Sanctions Screening Unit, Lodz
Would you like to join Operational Excellence (OX) team in Sanctions Screening Investigations (SSI), which is responsible for delivering change initiatives and constantly developing the way we run, improve and sustain our operations and processes? The position we are looking to fill is focused on driving the implementation of Operational Excellence (tools, thinking way, behaviour and culture) in SSI Poland.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Operational Excellence team, which is a team supporting SSI operations. We are part of PEX organization. OX team is responsible for planning and delivering on strategic OX implementations (such as OX BRICK’s) as well as for various Quality Management and Training activities. We maximise customer value and cost efficiency by analysing processes and by utilising the results of those analysis to decide which levers, we can use to improve the workflow and daily deliveries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and driving implementation of OX tools/methodologies (e.g. Continuous Improvements, Daily Management, Structured Problem Solving, Value Stream Mapping, Gemba walks)
- Coordinating and following up on OX activities execution like Kaizens
- Coaching teams and management to understand the essence of OX
- Driving improvements that will lead to improved Quality, Cost, Delivery, Employee Engagement and Customer Satisfaction
- Analysing numerical and verbal data and other sources of information and constantly find ways how to improve our business
- Building effective networks inside and outside of the organization to learn from best practises, but also to share successes with others
You'll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team with great atmosphere. Our team consists of experts from Quality Management, Training and On-boarding, Incident Management and Operational Excellence areas. The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We are dependent on collaboration across countries, teams and other GFCP Units. The key in succeeding in the role will therefore come from your ability to work with others and your ability to read and understand your stakeholders. Experience with OX is a plus, but winning people over and building relationships is even more important. We are looking for a person with Continuous Improvement mindset and a can-do attitude.
Your experience and background:
- CI mindset and Passion for OX
- At least OX Novice level certification and / or other LEAN certifications (e.g. Yellow or Green Belt)
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse numerical data, verbal data and other sources of information
- Capability of responding to - and driving change initiatives globally
- Well-developed communication skills
- A habit to look at things from high level perspective and connect the dots
- Experience in facilitating workshops and meetings
- The willingness to work in a cross-country team
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 5 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.