Internal Audit Manager (IT Auditor), Helsinki, Warsaw, Gdynia
We are looking for candidates with experience working in external or internal audit with focus on applications, IT processes, IT infrastructure and/or third-party services. This is an exciting time for you to join our diverse and skilled team, helping Nordea to transform into the bank of the future.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Group Internal Audit is an independent function, supporting the Nordea Group Board and Group Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the largest bank in the Nordics. Your main role in the IT Audit team will be to perform audits of Nordea’s technology governance, risk management and control processes and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
The role is based in Helsinki, Gdynia or Warsaw.
You will be reporting to the Head of IT Audit. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work.
Your profile and background:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in internal or external audit providing assurance on IT areas such as applications, IT processes, IT infrastructure and/or third-party services.
- Strong understanding of IT processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Excellent collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals
- Relevant University degree
- CISA certification or similar, or willingness to attain one
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 13 June 2020
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.