Internal Audit Manager (Credit & Loans Services), Warsaw, Gdynia, Łódź or Helsinki
We are looking for a person who has experience with banking operations or credit back office and loan services. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled team focusing on auditing of services and operations related to payments, cash management, cards, trade finance and credit back office units in Operations areas, as well as gaining experience in various internal audit initiatives in Nordea. This is an exciting time for you to join us. We are a changing company with big ambitions and together we will create the future of banking.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent unit, commissioned by the Nordea Board. As the Internal Audit Manager, you will contribute to the execution of GIA’s strategy. Your main role in the Operations Audit team will be to perform audits to assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes in the credit back office units in the Operations organisation in Nordea and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
You will be reporting to the Head of Audit Operations & Poland. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
The role is based in Warsaw, Gdynia, Łodź or Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as Internal Audit Manager, you:
- Are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries
- Have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work
Your profile and background:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in internal or external audit, including experience in leading audit projects
- Knowledge and experience within credit risk or credit back office management and loan services
- Strong project management and organizational skills with proven success in contributing and driving key initiatives
- Experience in data analytics would be an asset
- Excellent collaborative skills and strong written and spoken communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact and diplomacy
- You have attention to detail and the ability to adapt to the audit documentation and methodological requirements. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgment in your work
- You are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries
- University degree in Auditing, Economics, Business Administration, Risk Management or related fields
- CIA, other related certification or willingness to attain one
- Fluency in written and spoken English, fluency in any of the Nordic languages is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 15 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.