Junior Process Officer/ Process Officer with Norwegian, Swedish or Danish in Nordic Debt Collection Team, Lodz
We are looking for You, if you are interested in joining an exciting and developing in Nordic Debt Collection Team in Nordea Bank Abp which is leading financial institution in Scandinavia. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their milestones.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You'll join Nordic Debt Collection Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain:
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavian countries to Poland
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more)
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates and opportunities, and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to dynamic work environment and a friendly, enthusiastic team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are keen on working in a team and learning new tasks
- Get motivated by working in a changing environment
Your experience and background:
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Graduated at least secondary school
- English on communicative level (B1/ B2)
- Norwegian, Swedish or Danish on communication level (B1/B2)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 February 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.