Service Operations Officer, Łódź
Would you like to expand your knowledge of Derivatives area? We are now looking for an Assistant/Service Operations Officer to join a team which handle varied tasks for Derivatives products like FX Options, Swaps, Equities, etc.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the OTC Derivatives team. We add value by delivering top class service for derivatives products with great enthusiasm for the business. As the Assistant/Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in providing high quality service for our customers like biggest Interbanks and huge corporates. Thanks to that you will expand your knowledge of our products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with capturing of new trades
- Checking that trades meet requirements
- Contacting our stakeholders in Scandinavia and worldwide in case of discrepancies
- Monitoring of documentation workflow
- Confirming derivatives payments
You’ll join a highly skilled team which is handling end to end processes. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have collaborative and constructive mindset
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Have analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Feel comfortable with working on numbers & have an eye on detail
- Are capable of working under time pressure and prioritize tasks
Your experience and background:
- Finance/maths/statistics/economics related university degree
- 1-up years of professional experience in financial institutions – experience in a bank back office will be an asset
- English language on professional level
- Knowledge about derivatives (at least basic level)
- Wide range knowledge about financial market will be considered as an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11 June 2020.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Marlena.Debiec-Gornicka@nordea.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.