Service Operations Officer – Transition Project, Lodz
Would you like to be part of an exciting new project entailing transferring knowledge from the Nordics and building up a new team of specialists responsible for a close cooperation with our front office stakeholders? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
We add value by ensuring that our stakeholders are satisfied with the level of services we provide towards them and we ensure that all issues are closed in due time. As the Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in governance and realization of our Nordea assets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating with numerous stakeholders to resolve any arising issues
- Resolving discrepancies in cash and securities
- Analysing any errors and their root cause
- Verifying correctness of the received assets
- Participating in the projects related to the team’s capability
You’ll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team. The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver in accordance with short deadlines
- Have strong communication skills, enabling effective professional communication in an English language
- Possess strong interest in the securities areas
- Are a strong team player with a flexible and an open-minded mind-set
- Can work under the pressure
- Are available to travel to the Denmark or Sweden for up to 6 months for the training purposes
Your experience and background:
- At least 2/3 years of experience in banking industry specifically in the area of securities or any other back office processes
- Experience in an international environment
- University degree in fields of banking, finance, mathematics or any similar fields
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.