Business Analyst, Lodz
operations, compliance, analysis
Would you like to work in the field between business and IT, and ensure our compliance with ever-growing regulatory reporting? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to take responsibility for improving our reporting solutions and running daily processes with exception handling.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Transaction Reporting Services team. We add value by maintaining and running several regulatory reporting solutions to ensure Nordea’s compliance with existing regulations, and making the financial sector safe & trusted for our customers. As the Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in making sure Nordea is compliant with EU laws while working with nice colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- daily exception handling and issue logging
- analysing data, spotting needles in hay stacks
- working with IT to design
- test improvements to our solutions based on available data and regulations
- collaborating globally with business, IT and legal
- you’ll play a valuable role in continuing making us even more effective in our line of business, together with our developers
You’ll join a team which strives to find efficient and scalable solutions which can send our thousands of transactions reporting out to regulators on daily basis. We work closely with IT to tackle reoccurring issues in a smart way and love abbreviations like MIFIR, EMIR, MMSR and SFTR. The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are able to analyse and understand data and how this can be used to solve business issues
- have the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders on all levels, including external vendors and customers
- are self-driven/motivated
Your experience and background:
- Professional English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You are good at documenting, tracking and structuring tasks
- Willingness to work in a cross-country team with colleagues both in Poland and in the Nordics
- Desired skills – if you do not have them, be ready to learn:
- Database knowledge (Oracle SQL)
- Ability to work with files in XML, FpML, CSV format
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.