Senior IT Support Specialist, Gdańsk or Warsaw
Would you like to work in Technology and Operational Support Application Team? We are now looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist to provide 2nd level operation support for a variety of applications.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Group Technology/Application Maintenance. We add value by being a bridge between members of the infrastructure, Business and Development teams to facilitate top-notch delivery and support of services.
What you will be doing:
- Providing 2nd level support to Service Desk and 3rd level support to IT-Supporters. 24/7 on call support to ensure issues were resolved quickly and properly
- Work with Infrastructure and Operations, as well as Application Development teams to develop, implement, and control high quality batch application supporting internal and external customers
- Manage technical integrity, upgrades, releases and deployments of the applications
- Follow Nordea incident, problem and change management processes, and ensure that all are correctly registered
- Perform administrative operations in managed systems as requested by business or IT to maintain the systems
- Check IBMi logs, check database performance, handles batch job issues, execute SQL scripts and act accordingly
You’ll join Technology and Operational Support Application team, where we are responsible
for support, maintenance, deployment and automation of variety of application. As a “run the bank” organization we make sure that IT services and applications work today and continue to work in the future. The role is based in Gdansk, Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have great communication skills
- Are fluent in English
Your experience and background:
- Technical knowledge:
- System administration experience preferably in: iSeries (IBMi) environment or Unix based systems
- Good knowledge of DB2/SQL: basic operations and queries
- Nice to have requirements, but not mandatory:
- DB2 QMF knowledge
- Splunk experience
- Understanding of midrange environment
- Incident and problem management (JIRA, Remedy, Helix)
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.