Internal Audit Manager, Transaction Banking, Trójmiasto, Warszawa or Łódź
We are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join Group Internal Audit (GIA) at Nordea.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent function, supporting the Nordea Group Board and Group Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the largest bank in the Nordics.
What you will be doing:
- Act as an audit project lead or a project team member
- Contribute to the execution of GIA’s strategy and the delivery of GIA’s annual audit plan
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Share knowledge from your area of expertise and responsibility within GIA
- Actively contribute to an environment of continuous improvement, including providing direct, frequent and honest feedback to increase other colleagues’ performance and motivation
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
You will join the Transaction Banking audit team which mainly covers processes and operations related to: cash management, mobile payments, cards, trade finance and e-commerce solutions.
The role is based in Gdańsk, Gdynia, Warszawa or Łódź.
The position will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Group Internal Audit prioritises use of technology to facilitate efficient and flexible working. This means that although you will work with colleagues around Nordics, travel is kept at family and environmentally friendly levels. There is also a possibility for flexible work hours.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- At least 3 years of experience working with internal or external audit, 1st or 2nd line control and risk management functions, or equivalent
- Experience from working in a bank/other financial institution is an advantage
- Experience with products, services and operations related to cash management, cards, mobile payments, trade finance and e-commerce solutions is an advantage
- Experience in IT processes and data analytics is an advantage
- Excellent collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
- CIA, CISA or other related certification, or willingness to attain one
- University degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 20 February 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.