Team Coordinator/Team Leader to Banking Operations Poland - Denmark, Lodz
Would you like to join Management Team in Banking Operations Poland? We are now looking for a Team Coordinator/Team Leader to build-up a strong leadership team in Poland working for Danish Unit.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Banking Operations Poland DK. We add value by delivering great services to our customers. We are driving planned transitions to support Nordea's transformation. As Team Coordinator/Team Leader you’ll play a valuable role in creating value to Danish customers by leading the team of engaged and motivated employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieving the agreed business targets by executing business plans
- Engaging and motivating people you work with, to strengthen team deliveries throughout the whole value-chain maintaining a high motivation
- Liaising closely with stakeholders from Denmark
- Implementing and ensuring the rules of organization and regulators are followed
- Developing direct reports, engaging and empowering your team
- Assessing and improving performance
You’ll join Banking Operations Poland team, Danish unit. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Proven track of experience (minimum 2-3 years) and successes in leadership position
- Strong skills in building partnership relations with stakeholders
- Focus on delivering high quality service to customers
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of organization
- Strategic ability to see what needs to be done, both in the short and long term, with a solution mind-set
- Good analytical skills
- Solution oriented, can-do approach in dealing with challenges
- Capability to work under time pressure
- Attention to details
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in finance / economics / banking related subjects
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Leadership and communication skills combined with mature mindset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in process optimization and / or simplification
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 4 December 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.