Business Supporter, Gdańsk
Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting efforts going on within Nordea? Do you want to join a high performing Nordic unit, working at the forefront in fighting financial crime? We are now welcoming an Operational Business Supporter to contribute with your skills and engagement in performing day-to-day administrative support in Nordea’s continued fight against financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join the Business Support Team, which is a part of wider Global Financial Crime Prevention Application Management (GFCP AM) Team, where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
As Business Supporter, you will secure that the Financial Anti-Crime Platform (FACP) and other AML solutions are maintained and supported at the expected level of quality and timeliness. This will require strong partnership with various stakeholders across Nordea: Transaction Monitoring and Sanction Screening units, Know Your Customer (KYC).
The Business Support Team consists of six highly motivated and flexible people working with the system administration of the applications owned by the GFCP AM.
In this role you will:
- Update sanctions lists
- Administrate user accesses
- Support the end users on various questions related to applications in scope
- Participate in user acceptance testing and verifications on application updates and releases
- Participate in Incidents- and Problem solving
The role is based in Gdańsk. We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of Business Support within our Global Financial Crime Prevention area.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Academic degree in economics, IT science, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in international work environment
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to change
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Service-oriented – always looking out to do your best for our end users
- Comfortable with routine based tasks and know how to follow established procedures
- A hard worker, willing and ready to go the extra mile when required, as the pace is often high, but fun
- Structured and always looking for ways to improve day-to-day work and processes
- Flexible and comfortable in a workplace where priorities may change
- A team player – aiming at helping your colleagues with the smile
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 4 December 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.