Business Analyst, Łódź
We are looking for a Business Analyst to improve and to adapt the Asset and Capital Services processes to the changing world around us. This is an opportunity for you to develop your talents for analysis and improvements in a varied and changing environment.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- Independently and collaboratively analyse existing business processes to find optimization potential
- Take part in change initiatives to improve the service to our clients and our own performance
- Extensively communicate with various stakeholders to facilitate analysis and improvements
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team with a fun, collaborative, and dynamic spirit.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Prior experience from Asset Services (Custody, Settlement, Safekeeping or Tax) is of a great importance
- Good the MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- MS Visio skills are an advantage
- VBA skills are an advantage
- Good knowledge of Corporate Actions
- Capable of acting independently and driving own tasks
- Highly adaptable and capable of responding to- and driving change
- Analytical mindset, capable of visualizing how processes interact to find improvements
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.