Business Analyst in Treasury and Markets Co-ordination Development, Warsaw and Łódź
Would you like to become a member of a team of highly skilled colleagues working across Treasury and Market Co-ordination and to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders both in the business and the IT units?
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing Solution Development Competence Centre. Through our expertise, advice and collaboration combined with being a trusted partner we drive change, to support the Treasury unit in providing professional and efficient execution of financial transactions and managing investments - all with the aim to optimize the use of scarce resources including capital and liquidity on behalf of the Group.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Finance and Treasury Reporting (F&TR) team – Solution Development Competence Centre. We add value by enabling common solutions and information synergies across Group Finance & Treasury and delivering fully end-to-end solutions while continuously improving our processes. We own the change process and methodology for development in applications for Treasury and Markets co-ordination development.
As a Business Analyst , you’ll play a valuable role in analysing requirements, data flows and dependencies between different applications and business processes and securing we develop the right things in our agile development teams. When joining the team, you will be part of a big and developing international high paced organisation with great opportunities to further develop your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in agile teams to provide subject matter expertise and requirements analysis and clarification
- Participating in creating stories for the backlog working with the Product Owner
- Creating feature acceptance criteria and the benefit hypothesis with the Business Owner
- Providing data quality approvals and supporting testing
- Improving ways of working using Lean continuous improvement methods
- Ensuring requirements and data models are aligned to the business architecture and design principles
You’ll join a team where we work with knowledge sharing and have collaboration as part of our DNA. The role is based in Warsaw or Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute in a team
- You have a problem-solving orientation and a strong drive to deliver
- You show flexibility, adaptability and an ability to learn quickly
Your experience and background:
- Academic degree in Banking, Finance, Mathematics or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to be able to work between business and IT
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English
Whilst not required, we see candidates who have knowledge of one or more of the following areas to be highly merited:
- Knowledge of treasury and markets in a Banking context
- Experience in working with SAFe or other Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with large data sets and knowledge of SQL
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.