Vulnerability Assessment Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for a Vulnerability Assessment Specialist to provide insights on vulnerabilities and contribute to reducing the risk.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Vulnerability & Compliance Testing unit.
What you will be doing:
- Executing Vulnerability Scans on applications and infrastructure
- Performing scan result analysis to reduce false positive findings, as well as preparing detailed Vulnerability Scanning reports
- Assisting in conducting risk analyses of applications or technology solutions, identifying, communicating and providing targeted remediation of vulnerabilities
- Collaborating with technical and management personnel across whole organization
- Delivering regularly aggregated reports of vuln
You’ll join Technology Information Security Office where we protect the bank. The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have hands-on experience with Vulnerability scanning tools e.g. Qualys, Acunetix, Nessus etc.
Your experience and background:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Vulnerability scanning area
- Solid understanding of Operating system services and how they interact, as well as networks/networking knowledge (servers, routers, switches, firewalls, TCP/IP, OSI model, DNS, VLANs)
- Basic network troubleshooting (ping, traceroute, whois, netstat, dig), and knowledge of web server troubleshooting (telnet, curl, wget, wireshark, and ssh)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- You have good English, written and spoken communication skills
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.