Sourcing Manager (IT Offshoring and Vendor Management), Gdynia
Would you like to drive and lead vendor and contract
management activities? We are now looking for a Sourcing Manager to the IT
Offshoring and Vendor Management team. This is an opportunity for you to
further develop and excel within the complex and challenging area of IT
sourcing with special focus towards managed services.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Offshoring and Vendor Management team.
We add value by managing IT vendors globally, including Nordea’s Offshoring
concept such as the Extended Delivery Centres (EDCs) in India and all
consultant vendors in Poland, and in the Nordics. As the Sourcing
Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in close cooperation with stakeholders and
vendors. Therefore, a close and sound relationship with both external vendors,
as well as internal stakeholders will be key to your success in this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and support commercial and contractual issues with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Assist and participate in IT contract negotiation
- Manage complex agreements within the area of managed services, as well as manage vendors
- Give legal and commercial contractual advice and assistance
- Assess vendor compliance related to contractual terms and conditions
- Write and interpret IT delivery contracts
- Handle contractual disputes, as well as establish and ensure good relations with vendors and internal stakeholders
You’ll join a multi-national, multi-located and
highly performing team. The
role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- keep a holistic view about the Nordea use of services within scope
- manage demanding and complex vendors- and stakeholder relationships
- deliver cost-efficient and high-quality sourcing activities
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree or certificate within procurement, business administration, supply chain or legal and minimum 5 years of experience in field of IT sourcing
- Experience working in a fast-paced multinational environment with a global stakeholder base
- Have strong analytical skills, attention to details and are result-oriented, highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Best practice market knowledge of procurement strategies in area of IT
- General knowledge and experience in all IT sourcing categories with deeper specialist knowledge in IT Managed Services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence external vendors
- Ability to adhere to high ethical standards, demonstrate cross-functional and cultural team work, as well as have a good sense a humour
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you,
get in touch!
Submit your application no later
than 8 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.