Test Automation Engineer, Warsaw
Would you like to be a part of the Quality Assurance community and enable test automation in development initiatives? We are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to prepare test automation approach at the team level, as well as design and create high quality automated test scripts.
We are looking for an IT Test Automation Engineer who can organize and maintain automated test artefacts and environments, as well as document those as part of test cycles. You know well the test discipline and are able to understand the difference between manual testing and test automation, and are able to perform all 2 as needed to help the team deliver. You can program or script in at least one language. You can draw the relation between a requirement, a piece of software, a test case and a bug report. You are skilled with bug tracking tools and test case management tools. You learn the details about a new software delivery while preparing and executing automated tests scenarios.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the QA Testing PL Team 3. Our Team aims to provide state-of-the-art customer facing solutions enabling commercial and business banking customers to be served with financing needs in a fast and convenient way. As the Test Automation Engineer you will play a valuable role in increasing quality of delivered solutions focusing on automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated tests
You’ll join a QA Testing Team PL 3: skilled, international team in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment. The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Have good communication skills to drive automation focus across delivery teams
- Have focus on constant performance increase and contribution to team based improvements of efficiency and effectiveness
Your experience and background:
- 2+ years of hands-on test automation experience with web/http related testing - API (REST) testing
- Skills in writing scripts in Gerkin (Cucumber) and skills with data manipulation using various data formats (XML, CSV, JSON)
- Experience in working with source code control tools (GIT), as well as experience in working with CI/CD tools
- Coding skills in one of the following Java/Python/C#/JS would be an asset
- Proven and strong experience in Agile way of testing (Scrum, Safe), test creation, execution and reporting experience
- Ability to work and self-organize within an Agile framework, fluency in English, ISTQB Certification and skills in non-functional testing would be additional assets
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 8 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.