RPA Project Manager, Nordea Bank, Łódź
We are looking for a Robotics Process Automation Execution Lead to work at the Robotics Centre of Excellence.
Robotics CoE is the unit providing Robotics as a service for the whole Nordea Group. Nordea Bank has become market leader in digital workforce supporting transformation and great customer experience. Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating “best in class” service and operations.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative. There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Will you join us in forming the next generation of Robotics at Nordea?
About this opportunity
You will join the Robotics Centre of Excellence. We are a well-established robotics operation with the ambition of further enhancing and industrializing robotics within the bank. Today we deliver our successful result primarily with so-called ‘Robotic Process Automation’ as a tool, but going forward we have the ambition to adopt, scale and institutionalize new automation technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Running Robotics projects according to the agile methodology
- Removing impediments and solving problems during the project delivery phase
- Facilitate the handover from ‘build-robots’ phase (project) to ‘run robots’ phase (production)
- Improving our methodology by thinking out of the box and reflecting on lessons learnt
- Creating a network of professional relationships and competence
The role is based in Łódź, some travelling might be expected.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with attention to detail
- Problem solving techniques and approach
- Excellent communication skills proven in cross-border projects
- Pro-active approach and ability to easily adapt to changing circumstances
- High work capacity characterized by “get-it-done” attitude
- Experience in Robotics, Agile and Lean methodology would be a great asset
- Proficient MS Office literacy
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 26 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at:http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.