Learning Process Officer or Specialist, Łódź
Would you like to work in a team of dedicated learning specialists and take part in implementing learning as a strategic tool within a multinational organisation, collaborate with others to achieve best business results and develop yourself by engaging in diversified project portfolio?
We are now looking for a Learning Process Officer or Specialist to support Nordea in delivering learning through optimal channels to our employees by working with SuccessFactors Learning Management System and other digital platforms, taking active part in visualising learning portfolio and engaging in project work to deploy learning in a meaningful way.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Learning Services. We add value by providing diverse service portfolio, including handling arrangements of learning events, deploying those, utilizing IT tools to ensure delivering learning through optimal channels, as well as engaging in collaboration and project work to ensure best learning experience across Nordea. As Learning Process Officer or Specialist you will play a valuable role in providing and developing learning services to our colleagues in the Nordics, Poland, Estonia and other units.
What you will be doing:
- Administrating Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors) – highly focused on digital learning
- Coordinating training details with internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in project work to support building new training portfolios for our stakeholders - working both in teams and individually, physically and Skype
- Ongoing contact with participants regarding learning related issues
- Managing learning evaluations process and report the outcome
- Reporting learning data to internal stakeholders
- Creating and designing digital learning content
- Implementing and improving HR procedures
You will join a team of dedicated 20 learning specialists and experts localized in Lodz and Warsaw with diverse range of duties and professional backgrounds. Collaboration is strong, both internally in the team and with our colleagues across Nordea.
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have very good communication skills and you are willing to proactively engage in collaborative work
- Are well-organised and able to handle tasks autonomously
- Demonstrate dexterity in handling digital tools
Your experience and background:
- English on professional level (at least B2) – certificate is not required
- HR experience is not required, however experience in working within learning function or in event organisation (e.g. NGO's, student organisations) would be an advantage
- Experience in working with Learning Management System (SAP SF, Workday, other) would also be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 27 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.