Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java, Gdynia
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the international team of test automation enthusiasts. We add value by increasing production stability and cost efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in increasing quality of delivering solutions focusing on automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing Automated test cases in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to drive QA activities across the delivery team
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Have good communication skills to drive automation focus also among other team members
Your experience and background:
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience in any of following domains: GUI based (Web), service-based level (REST, soap)
- Coding skills in Object Oriented Languages: Java preferred
- Knowledge and experience in solutions supporting test automation (Selenium WebDriver / RestAssured / Postman / Mockito / Chrome devtools)
- Experience in mobile apps testing would be an additional asset
- Skills with data manipulation using various data formats (e.g. XML, CSV, JSON) would be an additional asset
- Basic experience with SQL queries preparation
- Experience in working with source code control tools (GIT), as well as experience in working with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo/Docker)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!