Test Automation Engineer (API testing), Gdynia
Would you like to be a part of Quality Assurance
community and enable test automation in development initiatives? We are now looking for a Test Automation
Engineer to prepare test automation
approach at the team level, as well as design and create high quality automated
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the international team of test automation
enthusiasts. We add value by increasing production stability and cost
efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. As Test
Automation Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in increasing quality of
delivering solutions focusing on automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging in QA processes for Developer Portal, API, and API Sandbox in team delivering API for Open Banking services, also including cloud-based Developer Portal and Sandbox
- Working on Functional and Non-Functional aspects of Restful Java API testing
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities by providing test automation
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Have good communication skills to drive automation focus across delivery teams
- Have focus on constant performance increase and contribution to team-based improvements of efficiency and effectiveness
Your experience and background:
- 2+ years of hands-on test automation experience with web/http related testing - API (REST) testing
- Coding skills in Java, Python and working knowledge of Robot Framework
- Skills with data manipulation using various data formats (XML, CSV, JSON etc.)
- Skills in non-functional testing would be an additional asset
- Experience with Springboot framework would be an additional asset
- Experience in working with source code control tools (GIT), as well as experience in working with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo/Docker)
- Understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.