Assistant Service Operations Officer, Łódź
Would you like to work in a young, skilled team in a bright, modern office
and be surrounded by passionate people? We are now looking for an Assistant
Service Operations Officer who is eager to learn and committed to do their
We are now looking
for an Assistant Service Operations Officer who loves team work
and learning through practice to support Asset Services SE/DK/NO - PL Team
in daily Income process. This is an opportunity for you to handle
dividend, interest & redemption payments to our Clients on Swedish,
Danish and Norwegian markets.
About this opportunity
the Asset Services
SE/DK/NO – PL. We add value by providing our
Customers with high- quality services in scope of handling of Income Payments
such as bonds or shares.
As Assistant Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in executing Income Payments for SubCustody
and Scandinavian clients.
What you will
- Executing of Income Payments on daily basis
- Investigating and resolving issues connected with Income Payments
- Daily reconciliation of payments
- Handling common mailbox
- Taking part in various projects (relating processes or team areas)
- Building professional relations with Stakeholders, Custodians and Clients
- Delivering on tasks delegated by People Leader to fulfil WBO Strategic Direction
You’ll join a dynamic,
focus on collaboration and ownership team. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
in this role, we believe that you:
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Like to work with figures
- To be focused on details and task oriented
- To have ability to prioritize tasks
- To have time management skills
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Educational background in banking, finance, accountancy, mathematics or related studies
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate actions will be an asset
What Nordea offers:
- Possibility to increase your knowledge and skills
- Flexible working hours between 07:00 – 18:00
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
application no later than 30 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.