Business Intelligence & Process Specialist Senior, Łódź
Would you like to
gain deep insight into the infrastructure of reporting flows and
processes, and an exciting opportunity to build strong relationships in various
parts of the bank?
We are looking for a
Business Intelligence & Process Specialist Senior to support and coordinate
production as well as continuously improve the Basel reporting area. As a
Business Intelligence & Process Specialist Senior, you'll work as the main
stakeholder towards our IT provider and various Business Areas.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Capture Management & Regulatory
Reporting. We add value to Nordea by securing that data is ready to be used by
the ones consuming it. As Business Intelligence & Process Specialist
Senior, you will act as the link between Business and IT and play a key role in
providing our stakeholders with relevant information and knowledge to ensure we
have effective and efficient Basel reporting processes.
you will be doing:
- Support production issues for credit risk reporting
- Data analysis and sanity checks to secure high quality of the Credit Risk Reporting in the Basel framework
- Act as the link between Business and IT and play a key role in providing our stakeholders with relevant information to secure an efficient reporting process
- Act as the main stakeholder towards our IT provider, and various business stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient Basel reporting processes
- Prioritizing and coordinating problems and incidents
- Secure stakeholder communication
- Provide end-user support to stakeholders
- Stakeholder in ongoing projects
- Support analysis of requirements in projects and improvements
- Work according to agile
join an international &
very dynamic environment where there are unlimited development opportunities,
both in your carrier and on a personal level.
Welcome to a global team with high commitment and positive atmosphere
with the ambition to become even better in supplying essential deliveries for
Nordea. The role is
based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that
you have the following profile:
- Self-driven with strong sense of responsibility/ownership
- Curious and explorative mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Service-minded, love to build new and strong relationships and enjoy working in teams where you bring your energy into the group and share your knowledge
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Willingness to walk the extra mile
experience and background:
- University degree in Economics, Finance, IT or other relevant experience
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Great communication skills
- Good understanding of business and IT
- Capital and credit risk reporting experience
- Financial data analysis experience
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of banking products and reporting would be an advantage
sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 21 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.