Senior IT Security Specialist (CyberArk), Gdynia
IT Security, Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, CyberArk
Would you like to work in the Nordea team responsible for operating and maintaining CyberArk – a global leader in Privileged Access Security? We are now looking for an IT Security Specialist to take responsibilities in maintaining and implementing security infrastructure, security solutions and access control systems provided within Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IAM Service Delivery team, where we provide tools and technology to support the IAM processes. We continuously work on enhancing our capabilities to support new requirements for IAM in Nordea, this includes existing systems development, integrating and deploying new tools and technology we need. As an IT Security Specialist you’ll play a valuable role in building a better bank that fulfills a meaningful role in society.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with general IT Security and with selected IT Security services supplied to Nordea group to improve and ensure secure IT environments
- Operate and monitor the CyberArk application in our pre-production and production environments
- Engineer & document new features and tools. Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- Participate in on-call rotation and respond to emergency calls during non-business hours, as needed
- Code/Customize the CyberArk product when needed and provide guidance
- Assist in and perform the day-day activities related to CyberArk including the development, testing and roll-out phase activities of the implementation
- Work in a team responsible for our Privileged Access Management (PAM) implementation
- Key responsibilities will be to integrate applications and platforms, lifecycle management of PAM and deliver support to our stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Must have previous experience working with LDAP and Active Directory
- Enjoy working in virtual teams with colleagues working from other countries, with different cultures, backgrounds, etc.
- Have previous experience working with Privileged Access Management tools, preferably CyberArk
Your experience and background:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT
- Experience and knowledge of PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools. CyberArk is the tool that will be the primary tool for PAM in Nordea
- Experience working with LDAP and Active Directory
- Scripting and automation experience in PowerShell is preferred
- General knowledge of IT systems, OS and Infrastructure
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is preferable, but not a requirement
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
- Fluent English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf