Senior DevOps Automation Engineer, Gdańsk
We are looking for DevOps Engineer
specialized in Automation to help drive Equities IT's ambitious automation
journey. This is an opportunity for you to work in a team with
skilled engineers with the latest technology in ever-changing and ever-challenging
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Equities IT, where we provide technical solutions to Nordea's trading
team. Nordea is the leading Nordic broker for equities services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write BASH, Python or PowerShell scripts which help automate existing manual tasks and workflows in a varied application ecosystem comprising a mix of homegrown- and third-party applications and platforms
- Expand and improve our automated delivery pipeline based on Atlassian Bamboo and Ansible, making sure we can smoothly deploy application releases and configuration changes to our production systems
- Take part in designing and implementing our future automated application testing framework
- Help define and collect application-, business- and infrastructure metrics, and visualize them beautifully in Grafana
The role is based in Gdańsk,
Olivia Business Centre. Equities IT are located in brand new offices in the heart of
Gdansk, Copenhagen and Stockholm. The
team has a reputation for being quick to adopt new technologies. We’ll
automate our way out of every manual process if we can.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and
- Skilled Linux engineer. Our preferred OS platform is Red Hat Enterprise Linux, but we do also have a number of Windows hosts
- Expert knowledge of continuous delivery concepts and tools
- Master of Science Degree in Computer science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in Automation and DevOps related work
If this sounds like
you, get in touch!
Please submit your
application no later than 11 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.