Process Officer with Finnish language, Lodz
The experience of a lifetime can begin now!
Would you like to join an international team in Banking Operations Poland? We are now looking for a Process Officer to provide services for our corporate and household customers in Finland (position is in Poland). You would not be the first Nordic joining our Department and for sure not the last one as we are continuously growing.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Banking Operations Poland – Finnish Unit. We add value by everyday delivery of services to our customers in Finland. We process assignments for both corporate and household in variety range of processes, but you will play a special role. As a Finnish speaker, you will be dedicated to multiple processes providing the services directly or supporting Polish colleagues with translations from time to time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on fast and precise processing of administrative tasks
- Ensuring sustainability of the process
- Cooperating with stakeholders and our teams in Finland & Estonia
- Working in project teams
- Potentially taking internal roles like Continuous Improvement Driver, Risk Officer, Training Facilitator etc.
- Collaborating with core international team members
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are keen on working in a project team and learning new tasks
- Get motivated by working in a dynamic environment
- Have positive mindset and are ready to take challenges
Required experience and background:
- Graduated at least secondary school
- All financial background will be welcome
- English on communicative level (at least B2-C1)
- Finnish native speaker or on communicative level (B2-C1)
- Good command of MS Office tools (Outlook & Excel)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!