Assistant Credit Officer in Client Credit Management Unit, Łódź
We are now looking for an Assistant Credit Officer in Client Credit Management PL team to deliver an outstanding service, assume full ownership for your development and act proactively to understand your part of the value chain. This is an opportunity for you to develop a good understanding of the client´s business and credit risks. Perform credit and compliance tasks, in cooperation with Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Institutions with high quality standard to ensure that Nordea is compliant with internal guidelines.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Structured Loan Services. We add value by effective and efficient middle and back office support to Corporate & Investment Banking and Financial Institutions. Working closely together with the product units, we bring our expertise within the areas of credit and loan administration, as well as credit process support to Nordea and our customers. As the Assistant Credit Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in providing support to our Nordic business areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperating with Client Credit Management in the Nordic countries and relevant stakeholders and contributing to credit processes and customer service in order to maintain a great customer relationship
- Supporting and coordinating customers’ yearly credit reviews, and contributing to credit decisions and reviewing credit data to ensure compliance with internal guidelines
- Keeping complex customer information intact for our stakeholders Corporate & Investment Banking, Financial Institutions
- Being responsible for ensuring that we and our stakeholders have sound and effective credit processes, thus supporting that our business has license to operate
You’ll join a team where an interesting job meets with great atmosphere! The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a flexible and result-oriented approach, with strong focus on quality
- Are a team player with a service-minded attitude, who can work independently, as well as in a team
- Show drive and high ambition level with the capability and desire to work in a dynamic, and hectic environment
Your experience and background:
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Written and spoken, advanced knowledge of English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.