Executive Reporting Lead, Warsaw or Gdynia
Would you like to gain broad
business knowledge and learn how Technology supports business in delivering on
the Nordea strategy? We are now looking for an Executive Reporting Lead to join
our unit within Group CIO Office. You will be exposed to a wide range of issues
through regular engagement with key stakeholders in executive management in
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Strategy & Execution Office. We add value. As Executive Reporting Lead, you’ll play a valuable role in creating Nordea IT
Strategy, Nordea IT Governance, Executive Reporting and IT Performance
Management. Beside developing and maintaining reports, you also have the role
of driving automation of the portfolio of existing management reports in close
cooperation with management and other stakeholders. You also have a role in
enhancing the knowledge around the various reports we offer to management
What you’ll be doing:
- You will drive and create new executive reports designed for relevant target groups with a focus on standardisation and automation.
- You will bridge the business needs into the Technology reporting.
- You will secure support and approval of design and content in relevant technology forums and management forums.
- You will cooperate with units in Technology relevant for developing and maintaining executive reports.
- You will orchestrate and maintain the executive reports.
You’ll join a IT Strategy &
Execution Office. The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that
- Are dependable, willing to speak up – even when it is difficult – and committed to empowering others
- Are a Master in translating figures and other facts into presentations/reports, with a crystal-clear message and story-line
- Have good written and spoken communication skills
- Have self-driven approach in a challenging environment
- Have good facilitation skills
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
Your experience and background:
- English language (written and oral) on professional level
- Several years of experience within IT and Management Reporting
- Experience within automation of reports, including available tools such as Power Point, Excel, Power BI and Qlik BI
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.