Senior IT Supporter Request Fulfilment in On – Site Support, Łódź
Would you like to join the company with big ambitions and
create the future of banking together? We are now looking for a Senior IT
Supporter Request Fulfillment to be focused on our end-user satisfaction and
deliver services on the certain level in the global organization.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the On-Site Support Team. We add value by having a very high focus
on delivering the best service to our users. As a Senior IT Supporter
Request Fulfilment you’ll play a valuable role in global processes within the
agreed service levels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle orders
- Perform Asset update
- Install, break-fix and test of IT hardware
- Take ownership for delivering services within the agreed service level and focus on our end-user’s satisfaction
You’ll join a group
of skilled IT professionals who have courage to deliver quality. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values
that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with
To succeed in this role, we believe that
- Communicate with positive attitude to end users, colleagues and vendors to create good work environment
- Team working skills combined with the ability to work also independently
- Customer service skills combined with IT-skills
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of computers/Networking/IT infrastructure and WIN10 experience
- Pro-active approach, ability to adapt to different circumstances, as well as you are solution oriented and have ability to make quick decisions and be able to make quick decisions, good work organization skills
- You are able to communicate issues to customers in a non-technical manner
- Professional English level (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of our tools like SCCM Current Branch (system management tool), Active Directory and good knowledge of Microsoft products (Office 365), as well as BMC Remedy/Helix is preferred
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11 October 2019. Please
note that the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.