Cyber Security Monitoring Specialist, Warsaw
Would you like to work with skilled, international teams
in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment and be a part of in making Nordea
truly digital? We are now looking for Cyber Security Monitoring Specialist with
technical capabilities and experience in IT.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Cyber Security Monitoring team. We add value to Nordea by monitoring and responding
for IT security incidents and protecting our customers. As Cyber Security Monitoring
Specialist, you will play a valuable role in Cyber Security Operations Center.
What you’ll be doing:
- working with security infrastructure solutions and systems, protecting the business applications
- Monitoring security threats against Nordea and initiating proper security measures to mitigate such threats
- Supporting with IT security related incident handling and computer forensics investigations
- Interfacing towards internal stakeholders in business and IT and external suppliers mainly on a technical level
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that
you are experienced in:
- Real-time monitoring of security infrastructure components and alerts. Triage of security alerts. Supporting tier 2 security incident respondents
- Escalating unresolved problems to higher level of support including incident response
- Improving correlation rules to ensure that the monitoring policy allows and efficient detection of potential incidents
- Defining dashboards and reports for reporting on KPIs
- Contributing to the design of the overall monitoring architecture in close relationship with system owners
- Producing and maintaining accurate and up-to-date technical documentation, including processes and procedures related to security alerts and incidents
- Explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people
Your experience and background:
- Strong knowledge of security technologies such as SIEM, Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS and Endpoint protection
- Proficiency in working with Windows & Unix/Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Solid understanding of the cyber kill-chain.
- Practical experience with Splunk (would be considered as an advantage).
- Practical experience in Python scripting (would be considered as an advantage).
- GIAC GSEC, CEH (would be considered as an advantage)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 3 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.