Assistant Service Operations Officer, Asset Services FI-PL, Łódź
Would you like to work in young, skilled team in a bright, modern office and be surrounded by passionate people? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer who is eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
We are looking for a person who loves team work and learning through practice to support Asset Services team in daily income process. This is an opportunity for you to handle dividend and interest & redemption payments to our Clients on Finnish market.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Asset Services FI- PL team. We add value by providing our Customers high quality of the services under handling of Income Payments such as bonds or shares. As an Assistant Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in executing income payments for entitled Scandinavian clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing of income payments on daily basis, as well as investigating and resolving unclear positions with other parties/teams
- Daily reconciliation of payments, servicing common mailbox and maintaining clear balances on cash accounts
- Taking part in various projects (relating processes or team areas)
- Building professional relations with Stakeholders, Custodians
- Delivering on tasks delegated by People Leader to fulfil WBO Strategic Direction
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- Are analytical and problem solving skills
- Like to work with figuers
- Are focused on details and have ability to prioritize tasks
- Possess great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Are pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Finance-related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate actions will be an asset
What Nordea offers:
- Possibility to increase your knowledge and skills
- Flexible working hours between 07:00 – 18:00
- Employment contract for 6 months with possibility of prolongation
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 4 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.