IT Data Analyst, Gdańsk
About this opportunity
Welcome to the team which adds value by providing reporting to financial solutions to Nordea’s biggest corporate and institutional customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily and proactive supporting of Data Warehouse and BI platform from a technical, administrative and user support perspective
- Working closely with the development teams
- Enhancing the application monitoring and self-healing capabilities of the applications
- Performing deployment process of new releases (DW, ETL, reports)
- Updating documentation, ensuring that it is of high quality and consistent
You’ll join a You will join a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence SRE/Application Operations team (part of Wholesale Banking technology unit), where we are tasked with the responsibility of supporting a range of reporting and ETL application on production. We work towards simplification, engineering and automation along with maintaining scalable and reliable services towards a great customer experience. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
- Have a strong team playing and proactive spirit
- Hold a degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Your experience and background:
- Must have skills:
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concept, strong knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Informatica or other), as well as experience in working with PowerBI and/or Microsoft Reporting Services
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with SSAS (tabular and DAX)
- Basic knowledge of Spark and Java/Python
- Experience working with IBM InfoSphere DataStage or Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Business Intelligence and PL/SQL and experience in troubleshooting, incident and problem management
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.