Senior BI Specialist, Gdynia
Would you like to deliver on both project and operations activities while
being in close collaboration with your team and stakeholders? We are now
looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Specialist to develop and maintain
our IT Operations Reporting & Analytics. You will also be driving
requirements and managing strategic change initiatives.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the nearshore capability unit in Nordea
Group Technology, Technology Operations and Support team. We add value by serving
internal customers within IT performance, compliance & risk reporting to
Nordics, Poland and the Global environments where Nordea operates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing, transitioning and maintaining IT operations reporting solutions according to SLA agreements
- Acting as a subject matter expert, co-create and make recommendations to IT and business stakeholders
- Interacting, supporting and driving reporting requirements within C-level, middle and line management
- Ensuring complete collection and quality of data while adhering to good data practices
- Empowering people with effective indicators, metrics, baselines and service level targets in reports and dashboards
- Performance and Learning Dialogues (PLD) to plan your individual competence and skills development with your manager and feedback from colleagues and your stakeholders.
You’ll join a team where we help make better and faster data driven
decisions by visualizing performance to support service excellence. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have scientific / Mathematic attitude
- Are analytical by nature, you understand data foundation and dependencies
- Have excellent English written and spoken skills
Your experience and background:
- Professional experience in two or more the following programming languages: SQL, R, VBA, DAX
- Experience in one or more Business Intelligence tool (MS Power BI preferred)
- ITIL certified or proven work experience in IT Service Management
- Academic degree in Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Proven work experience with minimum 3 years in similar role
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 2 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.