Senior Test Automation Framework Developer, Gdynia
Would you like to be part of the QA Efficiency capability, enabling/increasing test automation for development initiatives? If yes, we would look forward to welcome you to the team! We are now looking for a Senior Test Automation Framework Developer to help driving the development and roll-out of an existing automation framework at Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the QA team. We add value by enabling test automation for development initiatives, resulting in:
- Faster time to market
- Expanding test automation to all test levels
- Integrating test automation with CI/CD pipelines
- Embracing agility & shift left strategy
As the Senior Test Automation Framework Developer you’ll play an important role in increasing the overall business value by:
- Promoting reusability in test automation
- Building test automation solutions that are easy to maintain
- Developing plug-&-play test automation framework covering different types of systems under test
- Use of unified tooling
- Reducing test execution cycles by integrating automated regression tests executed as part of CI pipeline
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse, design, and implement new features to the test automation framework
- Drive the rollout of test automation framework to development initiatives by doing a proof of concept
- Research on interesting problems & propose technical solutions & tools that will solve test automation challenges for different types of system under test
- Understand current test automation solutions for development initiatives and advise how they can make those solutions efficient
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Test Automation Framework architect
You’ll join an international team of test automation enthusiasts. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are willing to continuously improve your competences and strive for excellence to achieve with us a “step by step” great results and make our test automation processes better
Your experience and background:
- Testing and Automation Methodologies (i.e. process-driven scripting, BDD, TDD)
- Experience in building test automation frameworks
- Expert in Java software, Python development experience will be an advantage
- Good SQL skills would be an asset
- Experience in Test Automation Tools (i.e. Selenium, Cucumber, LeanFT, Robot Framework) and experience in DevOps principles and tools (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) would be an asset
- ISTQB certified Tester on Foundation level or Test Automation Engineer on Advanced Level
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Agile, SAFe
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.