Junior Process Officer, Cash Management Operations, Łódź
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Cash Management Operations. We add value by supporting the Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish customers in the Cash Management Value Chain. As the Junior Process Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in operating and supporting payments and enabling Nordea’s customers to use our services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Ensure sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level
- Actively gain process knowledge to provide required service level and produce changes to improve performance in terms of tasks performed (LEAN methodology), as well as create, develop and update documentation and procedures
- Investigate and resolve all inquiries received from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Contact stakeholders to clarify issues and solving problems, and represent the unit professionally in order to create good Nordea reputation
- Work in Scandinavian environment
You’ll join a customer-oriented, passionate and open for challenges group of people who are experts in Cash Management area. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
- have analytical mind and good problem-solving skills, quick learning ability and focus on details
- are well-organized
- are able to work well in fast passed environment
- have capability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- work effectively as a team player and have clear communication skills
Your experience and background:
- Have English language skills on communicative level (at least B1/B2)
- MS Office knowledge
- Banking knowledge or hands-on experience working in a bank back office will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 03.10.2019.