Site Reliability Engineer, Gdańsk
About this opportunity
You’ll join Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence SRE/Application Operations team (part of Wholesale Banking technology unit), where we are tasked with the responsibility of supporting a range of reporting (OBIEE and in-house developed) and ETL application (IBM InfoSphere DataStage) on production. We work towards simplification, engineering and automation along with maintaining scalable and reliable services towards a great customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily and proactive support of the OBIEE platform from a technical, administrative and user support perspective
- Support the troubleshooting, incident and problem management processes
- Work closely with the rest of the team members on improving the applications from an operational perspective, achieving automation and efficiency
- Perform deployments for new releases
Our team is located in Gdansk, Poland and consists of 12 team members, where 3 are working on OBIE and DataStage, working closely with the development teams in the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence area and also with several business units across Wholesale Banking.
Who you are
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 1-year work experience as Application Support/ Operations Engineer/ SRE or DevOps preferably at a large organization, supporting the design and operation of business-critical applications
- Experience working with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g / 12c
- Experience working with IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Understanding of Oracle WebLogic Server functionality
- Familiarity with unix-like systems (RedHat, AIX)
- Hands on SQL knowledge
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Knowledge on some of the below technologies will be an asset:
- Experience in creating batch scripts (*.bat/*.cmd) as well as with Linux, Windows Server 2008 and higher
- Data Warehousing concept
- Microsoft SQL Server BI stack (DB, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience working with Scrum and/or Kanban
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 5th of October 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.