Business Intelligence & Process Specialist-Assistant, Lodz
Would you like to be a part of team which secures access to most important data in bank? The bank's asset, as important as financial capital is customers data and financial results. Securing data and making sure the right people have access to the right data is a great challenge. Would you like to be a part of team which everyday needs to keep the balance between sensitive data security and stakeholder/customer expectations? If so, do not hesitate to apply!
We are now looking for a Business Intelligence & Process Specialist - Assistant to ensuring adequate access to sensitive banking data according to internal and external regulations.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Information Assets & Application Mgmt. We add value by playing key role in process of granting access to core applications in our bank.
What you will be doing:
- Managing access to banking applications (SAP, Active Directory folders, Data Warehouse, etc.)
- Working according to process documentation
- Making analysis of access requests
- Working with international teams
- Contacting key stakeholders of the process
- Looking for improvements in current processes
You’ll join a small team of colleagues with a variety of backgrounds and skills. We are located in the centre of Lodz.
Who you are
- Are curious and always strive to provide the best service to the customer
- Have excellent analytical abilities and a high attention to details
- Are able to learn new tasks and to establish credibility very quickly
- Are proactive and have ability to work independently
- Possess high level of assertiveness
Your experience and background:
- Professional level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with various applications and databases
- English skills – professional (at least B1 level)
- Knowledge of SAP and Active Directory roles would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Economy is very welcomed
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08.10.2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.