Technical Implementation Project Manager, Gdynia
Would you like to be part of the largest core banking transformation across
Europe? We are now looking for a Technical Implementation Project Manager to plan and execute successful
orchestration of the Preproduction and Production implementation activities for
the CBP programme.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Release
and Change Management team, as a member of the CBP Implementation team.
We add value by ensuring that CBP
deployments to production are planned and executed in a quick and efficient
manner, with the least disruption for Nordea customers. As the Technical Implementation Project Manager,
you’ll play a valuable role in preparing and executing deployment and/or
implementation activities, coordinating events needed to ensure the successful
implementation of CBP deliverables.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining high quality deployment plans, as well as cooperating with stakeholders to align on possible technical dependencies with different areas
- Coordinating process with stakeholders to define instructions on how to perform specific activities during deployment
- Coordinating dress rehearsals on lower environments
- Being part of the Command Centre during the execution of the data migration and code/offer events
- In addition, you will be supporting other preparation activities related to code deployment, offer and data migration events planned by the programme
You’ll join a motivated, energetic and international team, where you
will find fellow implementation and release managers. A great occasion to learn
from them and for the team to learn from you! The role is
based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Educational background relevant to Bachelors/Master's degree or the equivalent experience
- Good analytical thinking
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility: ablility to work evenings and weekends for the implementation of events (please note that this can be as frequent as one weekend a month on average
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to change, as well as ability to connect, team-up and work together
- Attention to detail and you are ready to act when need arises
Your experience and background include several/all of
- IT Project management and planning skills, including hands-on experience in using project planning tools
- Understanding of technology solution architecture
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of application and data migration projects
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
If this sounds like you,
get in touch!
Submit your application no later
than 11 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.