DevOps Engineer, Gdynia or Warsaw
Would you like to play an important role in driving the DevOps journey within Nordea by improving continuous integration and deployment infrastructure and automation?
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Build & Integration team in Nordea Banking Technology. We add value by focusing on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution.
As the DevOps Engineer and as a part of the team, you’ll play a valuable role in architecting, implementing and managing the infrastructure and building systems to support the software release processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building Continuous Integration and Deployment systems to fully support an end to end pipeline for developers and teams
- Building and providing infrastructure environments from development to production
- Operating and facilitating systems and solutions, and supporting in incident resolutions as the 3rd level support
- Working closely with development teams to ensure the platforms are designed with operability in mind
- Experimenting and learning about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future
You’ll join a highly innovative and dedicated team that generates great momentum from collaboration. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have excellent understanding what else drives quality that just code quality when developing and delivering software
- Have strong Linux and Windows based system administration skills, with hands-on experience operating them in a virtual or cloud environment. Strong scripting skills preferred.
- Have continuous Integration and Deployment experience, utilising tools like Jenkins, Ansible or Puppet, in co-operation with GIT/Bitbucket
- Are familiar with container based architecture and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker
- Possess excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk and AppDynamics
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 21 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.