Windows Server Engineer, Gdynia or Warsaw
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Windows Operation team. We add value by delivering quality services with focus on stability and compliance. As Windows System Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in the infrastructure operational support for Windows Server Operating System.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing troubleshooting on Windows Server Operating System
- Participating in root cause analysis and recommend preventive measures
- Implementing OS and application changes in the server environment
- Taking part in technical projects and lifecycle mgmt. activities
- Performing tasks related to scripting/automation
You’ll join a team of skilled and passionate Windows Server Engineers working together from several countries and locations. The role is based in Gdynia or Warszawa.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Should present a professional approach, create confidence in others, share knowledge and have understanding of IT Service Management in a large environment
- Your experience and background:
- Windows Server Professional with experience in managing incidents and changes of Windows Server OS and Active Directory.
- Good knowledge of VMware virtualization
- Good knowledge of Active Directory/DNS/DHCP
- Knowledge of SCCM client installation and troubleshooting
- Scripting and automation experience in PowerShell preferred
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than September 26.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at:http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.