Data Oriented Operational Risk Officer to Operational Risk Assurance, Poland
We are now looking for a data oriented Operational Risk Officer. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about big data and risk management. This is an opportunity for you to join a team and build up a data driven risk management function to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness. You will be able to contribute to improving Nordea’s holistic understanding of operational risks and how to mitigate them efficiently. Together with a team of dedicated professionals you will be able to drive and develop the future of data driven operational risk management.
As the Data Oriented Senior Operational Risk Officer, you will contribute to the execution of Group Risk & Compliance’s strategy and the delivery of Operational Risk’s annual Assurance plan. In this role you will also build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes.
This Data Oriented Operational Risk Officer (ORO) will be part of the independent 2nd LoD Business Control team within Operational Risk Assurance.
About this opportunity
You’ll join the Operational Risk Assurance team where you will play an integral role in providing the expertise necessary to monitor and control the management of operational risks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Data mining to support the assurance activities across all business of Nordea, as well as running and improving daily risk data controls
- Developing and automating reports and dashboards to create valuable insights for senior management and stakeholders across the organization
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert around data in different initiatives, advising and providing analysis
- Solving the puzzle of integrating various data sources and building analytical models and structure data
- Building and developing a comprehensive picture of Nordea's Operational Risks for a specific Business Area
The role can be based in any of Nordea’s Polish locations.
Who you are
- Excellent written and spoken English
- At least a master’s degree in computer engineering, mathematics or IT
- Experience working with relational databases, data modelling, BI architecture, and visualization
- Proven expertise programming and preferably you have knowledge about Project Portfolio Management processes and tools, as well as strong attention to detail, with an analytical and challenging mindset
- Happy and secure working both independently and as a part of a team, and you have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good Business and IT stakeholder communication, and presentation skills at all levels
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 25 September 2019.